"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." -Miriam Beard

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

108 Days Until Departure - Weather Check!

Are you sick of the winter weather of New York?  I had a really good sense of humor about all of the snow that we've gotten this year up until this week.  I was really enjoying the beauty and fun of having the snow around.  Even Bubbles (my 25 pound ball of energy - a.k.a my dog) enjoyed bounding through the snow and coming up with a glacier on her nose.  The fun and laughter is over.  Bubbles and I are ready for the Spring that we've been promised with walks in the countryside and sunny days.  Unfortunately, it looks like this dream will have to wait for a while.  It's going to snow again on Friday.  I thought it would be a nice enticement to see what the weather will be like in the capital Accra, Ghana. 

Weather report for this week for Accra, Ghana:
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/65472.html

Weather report for this week for Troy, NY:
http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Troy+NY+12180

So very much looking forward to Ghana, and not just for the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment