Two years ago this month I made the decision to travel to Ghana, West Africa for the first time. The trip forever changed the way I view my life and our world. As I look forward to returning to my home in Ghana, West Africa again this summer, this blog will chronicle the joy, excitement, and challenges of working in an orphanage in Ghana, West Africa!
"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." -Miriam Beard
Monday, April 8, 2013
Will I Miss Home? - 52 Days Until Departure
So there were tons of things on my last list that I'm looking forward to when I get to Ghana again, but will I miss home? Sure! Of course! Everyone gets homesick now and then, and why wouldn't I miss the great people I've surrounded myself with here in the States... but the real question is what do you think will make my top ten list of things (not people - sorry folks this is not a competition *wink*) I will miss while I am away??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment