"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." -Miriam Beard

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Time for Change


“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide


The transformation of my goals and life wishes during a 5 week journey was something I could not have predicted 1 year ago when I chose to leave the shores of the United States to journey to a place I had never been...Ghana...Africa...West Africa. I've decided in light of this epic life realization, that my blog should strive to create conversation and awareness of life for women and children around the world. Not only in the countries and places where I have left a piece of my heart, but in the world at large. So here goes! This blog becomes my effort to open up discussion about our world community and to offer hope and information, aspire to encourage positive change, and create opportunities to connect with others who are equally as passionate about the health and vitality of our world neighbors. Together as one - we can offer a better world to the children not yet born and the mothers we are raising today.

No comments:

Post a Comment