"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." -Miriam Beard

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

87 Days Until Departure - The Luggage Dilemma

Just as quickly as it shipped, it's being returned.  Today, day 87, marks the day of the luggage dilemma.  I am thinking, if it is this easy for me to hide behind the luggage bag that I ordered...it is likely too big!  I tried to put the bag on my back and it was so big that I couldn't bend my knees while wearing it. 

I am going to Ghana-I don't need to pack everything AND the kitchen sink.  Thankfully  my flight itinerary doesn't require that I pack myself in the bag.  Seeing that both of these are the case, this bag is just plain too big!  It is a lesson learned and TRAVEL TIP-It can be hard to order luggage online without a frame of reference for size.  Be sure to order from a company with a liberal return policy.  I found Sierra Trading Post to have decent bags, with a great price, and a wonderful return policy! 

The new bag is already on order and should be here soon.  Hopefully it will be more fitting-quite literally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment